If an accident occurs, Auto Insurance will provide financial protection against physical damage and/or bodily injury that resulted from traffic collisions and against liability that could happen from that point on. Auto Insurance may also offer financial protection against vehicle theft and possible damage to the vehicle sustained from things other than traffic collisions. However, keep in mind that because legal regulations vary within each region, the specific terms of your Auto Insurance may vary as well.
Home Insurance protects not just the physical structure, but your valuables and contents as well. It also covers against slips and falls by guests on your property.
At the same time, the agent you go with makes a difference in how well your home is covered. If the agent you currently have only writes for one product and hasn’t offered to review your coverage and home’s value in the past few years, that person isn’t doing you any favors. The coverage needs to grow and flex with the economy, your home’s value, and anything valuable you bring into the home, requiring periodical updates.
Don’t think life insurance is only used at a time of a death. There are reasons to buy life insurance that help us throughout life as well! When life policies are structured correctly they may be used to pay off a mortgage early, help with retirement or kids college…even be used to greatly enhance the value of a company sponsored 401k.
Because of these little known benefits, many we work with see the value of life insurance as a cornerstone in financial planning. Talk to us about the many methods we use life insurance to your benefit, not just in time of death.
Effectively Using Our Alternative Investement Strategies for your retirement!
Did you know?
The average American will earn over $2,000,000 in their lifetime. However, by age 65 the average American has only saved $60,000.
Inclusive Insuarnce Solutions in partnerhips with Federal Financial Group, is located in San Francisco, California. We help individuals to cut their tax burden, eliminate ALL debt, plan retirement, and take control of their future. Alternative Investments will help you achieve amazing retults if you start today.
Are you 100% certain that you are going to have a great retirement? Or do you have some doubt? Consider that the average American is paying from $0.54 to $0.64 of every dollar they earn on interest expense and taxes. Our Alternative investment strategies will help you:
- Eliminate ALL debt, mortgage included, in less than 9 years!
- Accumulate wealth on any income
- Understand why investing in the stock market isn’t for everyone – learn smarter ways to retire wealthy
- Understand why your 401 (k) may not be enough and what experts will never tell you about saving for the future
The Affordable Care Act puts consumers back in charge of their health care. Under the law, a new “Patient’s Bill of Rights” gives the American people the stability and flexibility they need to make informed choices about their health.
- Ends Pre-Existing Condition Exclusions for Children: Health plans can no longer limit or deny benefits to children under 19 due to a pre-existing condition.
- Keeps Young Adults Covered: If you are under 26, you may be eligible to be covered under your parent’s health plan.
- Ends Arbitrary Withdrawals of Insurance Coverage: Insurers can no longer cancel your coverage just because you made an honest mistake.
- Guarantees Your Right to Appeal: You now have the right to ask that your plan reconsider its denial of payment.
- Ends Lifetime Limits on Coverage: Lifetime limits on most benefits are banned for all new health insurance plans.
- Reviews Premium Increases: Insurance companies must now publicly justify any unreasonable rate hikes.
- Helps You Get the Most from Your Premium Dollars: Your premium dollars must be spent primarily on health care – not administrative costs.
- Covers Preventive Care at No Cost to You: You may be eligible for recommended preventive health services. No copayment.
- Protects Your Choice of Doctors: Choose the primary care doctor you want from your plan’s network.
- Removes Insurance Company Barriers to Emergency Services: You can seek emergency care at a hospital outside of your health plan’s network.
For More Information
- Read the Full Law
- Find detailed technical and regulatory information on the Patient’s Bill of Rights.
If you are looking for health insurance, and confused by the number of options, policies, providers, and premiums, then look no further. We will help you understand how a health insurance policy should protect you, your family, or your company.
When your other insurance has reached its limit of protection, such as car or homeowners coverage, Umbrella policies will broaden your financial protection by paying claims up to the amounts covered. It is an inexpensive way to provide broader coverage against litigation and judgments which unfortunately are all too common in today’s world. Umbrella policies will even protect you for something more obscure, like slander, libel or false arrest.
Umbrella Insurance should be as much a part of your insurance portfolio as home, car and health insurance. It is usually the least costly of all insurances but the benefits, potential payout and peace of mind are enormous.
Contact Us Today
We are here to find you the best policy for the best price. Guaranteed.
“Insurance isn’t just about the coverage you need, but the agent you work with. Something as important as you and your family requires more than ’15 minutes’. It deserves an understanding relationship.”John Nielsen, Owner-Inclusive Insurance